• Handle with care; glass containers are fragile. Avoid glass-to-glass contact when removing or replacing the lid.
• Do not use if the jar is cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax.
• Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar. The jar may become hot. Handle carefully.
• If smoking occurs, check for drafts or high traffic areas, which may cause flame to flicker and smoke. Also, be sure that the wick is no longer than 1/8″. If it is, extinguish, trim to 1/8″, and relight.
• To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, burn 3 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left. The amount will vary per color, fragrance and burning conditions.
• Prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface by discontinuing use when 1/2″ of wax remains. Only burn in a suitable holder, or on a plate or other fire and heat resistant surface.
• Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.